Happy Halloween from my Haunted House to yours!
Happy Halloween from my Haunted House to yours! Have a safe and SPOOK-tacular Halloween!
1) Make Sure To See Your Ghouls! Make sure your kids are wearing bright costumes. If they are darker in color make sure your kids carry a glow stick or flashlight.
2) Trick-or-treat friendly homes. Only trick-or-treat at homes with lights on.
3) Stranger Danger. Make sure your children never go into a stranger’s house. They need to stay on the porch outside when asking for candy.
4) Follow regular traffic rules. Make sure they are careful when crossing the street.
5) Make a map. If your children are old enough to trick-or-treat alone map out a plan of where they are going.
6) Quality control. Before the kids dive into their candy make sure to go through it & throw out any pieces that have been tampered with.